Directly Connect a DVI Monitor to a DisplayPort Computer
- Use your current DVI monitor with your newer DisplayPort desktop or laptop computer
- Use your DVI monitor as a secondary display
- Use a DVI projector with your DisplayPort desktop or laptop computer
- Computer with DisplayPort output (full-size port)
- Monitor with DVI input
Save Money without Sacrificing Image Quality
- Computer video resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 (60 Hz)
- HDTV video resolutions up to 1080p (Full HD)
- Requires video source to support dual-mode DisplayPort (DP++)
All trademarks are the sole property of their respective owners. Tripp Lite has a policy of continuous improvement. Specifications are subject to change without notice. Images may differ slightly from products. Tripp Lite uses primary and third-party agencies to test products for compliance with standards. Go to Tripp Lite’s website for more information, including complete warranty terms and conditions.
The DisplayPort to DVI Single link Cable from Tripp® Lite allows you to connect a computer with a DisplayPort connection, to a HDTV or Computer Monitor with a DVI connection. This link cable allows PC images to be dispalyed on big screen HDTV orcomputer monitors with DVI. It also supports full 1080p video resolution while passing through Digital Video signals. Furthermore, this cable features fully molded ends to ensure long life enjoyment just for you.
20 pin DisplayPort – male
18+1 pin digital DVI (Single-Link) – male