Realme 7 4G LTE Volte Factory Unlocked 48Mp Quad Camera RMX2155 (At&t Tmobile Metro Latin Europe) International (NO Verizon/Boost) (Mist Blue, 64GB + 6GB)
About this item
- International Model, Does not have US Warranty. Will work with Most GSM SIM cards in the U.S. and the world Including AT&T, T-Mobile, Etc. Will NOT work with CDMA Carriers Such as Verizon, Cricket, Boost. Will Not Work with Metro, As they do not allow International Models.
- 6.5″ 90Hz Ultra Smooth Display, 2400×1080 FHD+, 5000mAh Battery, Android 10, Realme UI
- 64GB, 6GB RAM, Mediatek Helio G95 (12 nm), Octa-core, Up to 2.05GHz, ARM Mali-G76 MC4
- Rear Camera: 48MP, f/1.8 + 8MP, f/2.3 + 2MP, f/2.4 + 2MP, f/2.4, Front Camera: 16MP, f/2.1
- 2G bands: GSM 850/900/1800/1900, 3G bands: HSDPA 850/900/1700(AWS)/1900/2100, 4G bands: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 20, 28, 38, 40, 41 – Dual SIM
Smooth Sailing – 90Hz Ultra Smooth Display. With a 16.5cm (6.5″) FHD+ large display, and an ultra-high display refresh rate of 90Hz to bring every image displayed on the screen to life. World’s First Helio G95 – Born to Perform. The Helio G95 Processor clocks speed up to 2.05GHz CPU, which uses a mix of the latest ARM Cortex-A76 & Cortex-A55. Also featuring is the latest ARM Mali-G76 GPU, which clocks speeds up to 900MHz, equipping the realme 7 with power to play those massive games, incredibly smoothly. Superb Carbon Fiber Cooling System – Fly the Performance. realme 7’s powerful Helio G95 processor is equipped with cutting-edge superb carbon fiber cooling systems that can cool up to 8.6%, keeping the phone’s performance up to speed. Instant Side Fingerprint. This technology allows you to securely use realme 7, where you can use your unique fingerprint to speedily unlock your phone or verify your encrypted messages 3-Card Slot. Make the most of your realme 7. With its 3-card slot, not only can you enjoy the benefits of dual SIM, but you can also expand up to 256GB of additional memory to pack in even more entertainment.
What’s in the box
Be the first to review “Realme 7 4G”