Connect an additional HDMI display to your Mac® or PC with USB 3.0 technology capable of video playback at 1080p
- USB 3.0 host connection provides maximum bandwidth for superior performance
- Increase productivity by mirroring or extending your desktop onto another display
- DisplayLink Plug-and-Display certified – automatic driver installation and updates
- Works with Mac® & PC
- USB-powered – No external power adapter required
- Supports 5.1 channel audio
- Supports video resolutions up to 1920×1200 / 1080p
- Backward compatible with USB 2.0
Make multi-tasking easier by adding another display to your workstation
Add the screen space you need to simplify multitasking and maximize productivity, without even opening your computer case. A USB display adapter offers an easy workaround, performing as an external video card that only requires an available USB port to mirror or extend your desktop onto another display.
Get up and running faster, with automatic software & driver installation on computers running Windows 8 / 7 with DisplayLink Plug and Display certified drivers
Installation has never been easier. When you connect this DisplayLink Plug and Display certified adapter to a web-enabled Windows® 10, Windows® 8 or Windows® 7 computer, it automatically downloads and installs the most up-to-date drivers for you, so you won’t have to manually download or install any software.
- Add a secondary DisplayPort display and extend your desktop, without taking apart your computer to install a new video card
- Add multi-monitor capability to a single computer, to enhance multimedia presentations
- Great for researchers and writers, offering the ability to have reference material on one display while working on a separate document on another
- Increase productivity by running multiple applications on different screens – check your email on one display and search the web on the other
- View large or several spreadsheets across multiple displays
- A compact, lightweight solution for traveling business associates using USB 3.0-capable laptop PCs, enabling connection to a secondary display/projector
- Add an additional video output to computer systems with no room for expansion, such as laptops, ultrabooks, MacBooks, and compact form factor desktops (point of sale workstations)
USB 3.0 External Video & Graphics Card | Multi-Monitor | USB-Powered | Supports Mac & Windows . The USB32HDPRO USB 3.0 to HDMI Adapter lets you add an HDMI display to your computer through a USB 3.0 port, providing a cost-effective and convenient way to expand the video capabilities of your Mac or PC computer system.
USB 3.0 Bandwidth, High Definition Performance
With USB 3.0 support, this external video adapter delivers the bandwidth needed for accelerated High-Definition video performance, capable of outputting video resolutions up to 1920×1200 / 1080p. Even if your current computer doesn’t have a USB 3.0 port available, the USB32HDPRO is backward compatible with USB 2.0, so you’ll be able to connect your HDMI monitor to your computer and be ready for when you upgrade to a USB 3.0-equipped system.
Easier Multitasking, More Productivity
Add the screen space you need to simplify multitasking and maximize productivity, without even opening your computer case. Some computer systems, including MacBook and Ultrabook laptops and small form-factor desktops, are too compact to install an internal video card. A USB display adapter offers an easy workaround, performing as an external video card that only requires an available USB port to mirror or extend your desktop onto another display.
DisplayLink Plug-and-Display Certified
Installation has never been easier. When you connect this DisplayLink Plug and Display certified adapter to a web-enabled Windows 10, Windows 8 or Windows 7 computer, it automatically downloads and installs the most up-to-date drivers for you, so you won’t have to manually download or install any software.
The USB32HDPRO is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
Recommended System Requirements:
CPU: Quad Core 2.4GHz or Higher (i5 recommended)
RAM: 4GB or higher.
External video adapter
SuperSpeed USB 3.0
- USB 3.0 (male connector)
Ubuntu 14.04, Microsoft Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10, Ubuntu 16.04, Apple MacOS X 10.6 – 10.12, Google Chrome OS 55 or later, Apple macOS Mojave 10.14
Limited warranty – 2 years
P/N: HDDVIMM3, HDMIDVIMM10, HDMIDVIMM6, HDMM10, HDMM12, HDMM15, HDMM1MP, HDMM25, HDMM2M, HDMM2MP, HDMM3, HDMM3MP, HDMM50, HDMM50A, HDMM6, HDPMM50